Introductory Smartphone Food Photography Workshops
Frustrated with out of focus, badly lit, messy looking photos that don’t capture the beauty of your food creations? We can help!
In this fun and informal two hour workshop you will learn the all of the basic tools to improve your food photography. 3 different stylized food stations will be created to give you hands on experience with different compositions, lighting and shooting angles. You will also learn a streamlined workflow, how to take a beautiful photo from start to finish. After the workshop you will have the opportunity to upload your favourite photos for an online critique.
With a limited number of only 6 people we can ensure you will receive some one on one time throughout the course of the workshop to maximize your investment
What You Will Learn/Agenda
- Common Mistakes – spare yourself from frustration by avoiding commons mistakes when photographing food
- Technical Overview – how to harness the power of your smart phone camera
- Working With Natural Light – manipulating natural light to get the best results possible
- Composition And Basic Styling Tips – using composition and styling to bring your photos to life/tell a story
- Photo Editing – take advantage of free photo editing apps on your phone to make your photos pop!
After The Workshop Photo Critique
Join our Facebook group and send us your favourite photo from the workshop to be uploaded (can be done anonymously) for an online critique!
Who This Workshop Is For
- restaurant & cafe owners
- meal plan chefs
- food bloggers & foodies
Who This Workshop Isn’t For
- experienced photographers (DSLR or smartphone)
Coming SPRING 2020
I’d Rather Hire A Professional!
Our website is still baking, in the meantime...
Are you looking to build a brand that's too hard to resist? Let's connect! Please fill out the form below or send us an email: email@example.com.